Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting Started

Hi, I'm Leslye and I will be writing and adding info about
what my business is and other info on some wellness and
beauty. I am new to this and learning as I go so please
have patience with me and if you have any questions I
will be happy to answer them.

I will try very hard to update my blog about every two
weeks. I am very excited about me starting this blog and
will do my very best to keep it well informed and hopefully
knowledgeable. I will also be sprinkling in other things here
and there. I do hope that you enjoy reading my blog.

I do Permanent Cosmetic Make Up and Electrolysis along with
Aromatherapy, Ear Candling, Reiki, Wrinkle/Line Reduction,
Spider Veins-Skin Tags-Tattoo Removal and different types of
Body Wraps and much more.

My website is http://www.lastinglooksbyleslye.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

My plans are to start posting again soon.

 Thank you to the ones that have stopped by here and there to see if there has been or is anything new. I do see where you have stopped by. ...