Thursday, June 3, 2010

"MICRO-CURRENT FACIAL & BODY SCULPTING"

I HAVE GOTTEN MY NEW MACHINE
FOR THE FACIAL AND BODY SCULPTING!

Experience this revolutionary way to
safely, effectively and gently tighten
and firm the skin. This exclusively
designed equipment emits Micro-currents.
The current penetrates through the layers
of skin along specific acupuncture points
causing increased production of collagen
which smooth and soften lines and wringles
on the face and body.
Most clients experience maximum benefit
after 8-10 weekly treatments, then continue
with a treatment every 4 or 6 weeks.




















I will be adding more photos as I
take them to show what I have done.

This machine is so GREAT really, there
is so much it can be used for.

You can also see more at my website and
what all else is going on, I am also adding
products and you can see the preview of
those too!

http://www.lastinglooksbyleslye.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My plans are to start posting again soon.

 Thank you to the ones that have stopped by here and there to see if there has been or is anything new. I do see where you have stopped by. ...