Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year is here!

I will be updating in the next few days or so, I have
had my hands full with my parents over the holidays
and haven't really had a chance to get anything done
that I wanted to.


I will be writing some about my web page and my
business, I will also be adding more info on some of
the health problems and  from places I have gotten
some info.


I will address some of the questions I have gotten
also, so be a little more patience with me and I will
get back to you.


Thank you so very much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslye, here is my new blog address
    http://creativejournals.wordpress.com if you would like to visit. I am still keeping the blogspot one.

    ReplyDelete

My plans are to start posting again soon.

 Thank you to the ones that have stopped by here and there to see if there has been or is anything new. I do see where you have stopped by. ...