Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I want to wish every one a very Merry
Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

I hope each of you are able to spend at
least some if not all of the holidays with
you families and or friends.

I wish and pray for each of you a Christmas
with wonderful memories, and great times
with the ones your love.

I pray the new year brings you good health,
many blessings and new beginnings in every
direction whether it be with family, friends,
new job or same job, new love or same love!

I pray God wraps his loving arms around you
and keeps you and yours safe and blesses you.

I pray if you are by yourself this holiday season
that you will remember you are loved by some
one out here. You might not know them yet but
you will so please do not give up! (But never for-
get that God/Jesus is always there for you and
loves you deeply and fiercely!)

I pray for our troops/military in all corners of the
world, that God will keep them safe and bless each
of them and their families, that he will wrap his 
loving arms around them.

I wish I could tell each of them in person THANK
YOU FOR THE JOB that they're doing in KEEP
EACH OF US BACK HERE SAFE AND F-R-E-E!

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU,
and please don't forget LORD JESUS IS THE
REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My plans are to start posting again soon.

 Thank you to the ones that have stopped by here and there to see if there has been or is anything new. I do see where you have stopped by. ...